Smart fun for Middle School and High School Students
- The Summer Enrichment Academy at UMBC offers unique, fun, challenging and mind expanding academic summer workshops and camp programs for middle school and high school students that can’t be found anywhere else.
- SEA brings our students exposure to the college experiences with opportunities in science, engineering, technology, the arts and humanities, all led by UMBC faculty, industry professionals and graduate students.
- Rigorous, engaging, 1 week summer workshops and camp programs are designed to spark our students deepest passions and interests.
- Change the expectation of a boring summer: Give your child the opportunity to tap into their creative talents, expand technical knowledge and hone academic skills while their friends are at home watching TV or playing video games.
- Sign up now for early discounts! Review the Registration forms
*All students attending in-person camps must adhere to UMBC COVID protocols. Face masks must be worn indoors.
June 27 – July 1
July 11 – July 15
July 18 – July 22
July 25 – July 29
August 15 – August 19
“UMBC summer program gives high school students a ‘supreme’ experience” – The Baltimore Sun
Read the full article in The Baltimore Sun